- You will help save lives! A portion of proceeds from each class sold is used to help us provide our under-funded county shelters with much-needed supplies, such as blankets, towels, pet food, litter boxes, litter, treats, bowls, collars, leashes, and funds for spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations and microchips. The shelters and rescues that we support inclde Baldwin Park, Downey Animal Care & Control, Pasadena Humane Society, Bark Avenue Foundation, Kitty Bungalow and Fix Nation.
- We are affordable! Did you know that 90% of dogs that are relinquished to shelters by their owners are there for behavioral reasons that are manageable with training? We want to do everything we can to prevent dogs from ever entering the shelter system for reasons that are completely preventable, so we price our classes low enough to make them affordable so that MORE DOGS will receive the training they need so they can stay in their homes forever.
- We are efficient! Our courses are short in duration, lasting only 4-5 weeks each, whereas many of our competitors can last up to 8 weeks, so the time commitment to take our classes is not overbearing. Our classes are also fast paced, so in just a few short weeks, you will learn far more material!
- We are fun! We believe that if classes are kept positive and fun, then your dog will enjoy training and want to learn more. By playing fun games and participating in relationship building activities, not only will your dog have a great time and enjoy coming to class- so will you!
I could go on and on, but do I really need to at this point? Get to calling already! Classes book fast, and lets be honest, you know you want to! ;-)
What Do I Need to Do to Enroll?
- Your dog must be up-to-date with their vaccinations, according to their age. Puppies should have at least two rounds of shots given two days prior to their first class.
- Dogs over 1 year of age should be spayed/neutered prior to their first day of class.
- If you are not sure about which class to take, or if you have questions to ask the Trainer prior to enrolling, send us a message and we will reach out to you to schedule a phone consultation. Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- To enroll in a class or private training, visit the Enrollment Page and submit the Application, Training Agreement, and your payment. After your forms and payment have been received, you will receive a packet of information to review prior to your first class.